Forward Care Packages to:

PCV Monique M. Green
Apartado 98-5200
Nicoya, Guanacaste
Costa Rica

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Medical/Dental Evaluation

I share too much information and I am too damn honest. I mention on my PC health application months ago that I had at one point suffered from panic attacks for a week about 5 years ago and now they want me to have a psychological evaluation. Everyone in some form or fashion experiences anxiety. Now I need an evaluation, uugghhhhh!

The medical and dental review is extensive, but I am glad that PC goes through such great lengths to make sure you are healthy for a particular country. Since I was forewarned I had about 65% of this process done a few months ago. However, I forgot to request the original documents, so I will spend my Monday morning getting in contact with folks to make sure all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed.

The 35% includes my dental and psychological evaluation. Also, I must get caught up on my adult immunizations.

Hopefully, everything goes off without a hitch. I hope that I get into the country as discussed and planned with my recruiter. I would be disappointed, otherwise.

If you have specific questions regarding this process (i.e. types of standard adult immunization), so that you can prepare effectively let me know, I would be happy to share.

Remember what you disclose during your Health review on your original PC application will determine what kind of evaluation you receive. Case in point, experience of anxiety will encourage them to ask about further experiences which will lead to a psychological review.

No comments:

Post a Comment